Zhongshan Bridge’s History
Zhongshan Bridge is the oldest bridge across a railway in Taiwan. It was named Takasago before being rebuilt, and it linked immigrant settlement Seine-Tsai-Liu (this region was the main passage in高砂町Takasagomachi during the Japanese occupation) to Keelung Train Station. In order to benefit a larger area, this bridge was made like a few blue belts on Keelung railway. It carries over 40 years of Keelung history, and many locals have childhood memories seeing trains arrive and depart from here. Today, this is not possible due to the construction of a semi-underground railway.
Zhongshan Bridge is a shortcut connecting Keelung Train Station to An 1st Road. Visitors interested in local cuisine can walk across the bridge. Walk another 50 meters and you will find a food stand serving Taiwanese wheel cake, which originated from the Japanese dessert, “Imagawayaki.” Opposite from this stand is Rougeng Restaurant, which is known for its braised pork rice.
Whether it’s day or night, the “winding blue corridor” is filled with variation. You can see the actress Shu Qi on a midnight stroll and dance on the dreamy Zhongshan Bridge, enjoying a moment of freedom in the opening of the film “Millennium Mambo“, directed by Hou Hsiao-hsien.
In this movie, Lin Qiang’s song, “A Pure Person,” paints a vivid picture for movie fans. The blue bridge spans above the Keelung railway. Our most recent impression is the collapse of a 22-year-old girl falling together with the bridge on the railway. She instantly got amnesia, and this area became linked to a strange kind of sadness.
I?¦ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i?¦m satisfied to exhibit that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot no doubt will make sure to don?¦t omit this site and provides it a glance regularly.
We are a venture trading and investment fund and will like to discuss on possibility to invest into your Company. Our Company profile: Please reach out if you are interested in this proposition to discuss more detail.
I seriously love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme.
Did you build this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m planning to create my very
own website and want to know where you got this from or what the theme is called.
Hello, I’m looking for websites like yours to try out our new software that is designed to help you see exactly where your site is placed in the Google search engine listings against your competitors. You can then use the data to understand how to improve your rankings and we offer free advice too. There is a 14 day free trial and if you can let me know what you think, that would be a great help –
Hi. I have checked your keelung-for-a-walk.com and i see you’ve got some duplicate content so
probably it is the reason that you don’t rank hi in google.
But you can fix this issue fast. There is a tool that generates content like human, just search in google:
Hi admin. It was hard to find this post in google. It’s not even in top10.
You should focus on high quality links from top websites in your niche.
I know of a very effective free method to get high
quality links and instant traffic. The best thing about
this method is that you start getting traffic right
Thank you for taking time to read this message.Best regards,
Below you will find a short overview of a study based on an analysis of 600,000 search queries, which then calculated the value of various local ranking parameters for each top-100 page.
Facts about Google’s Local Ranking
Is there at least one keyword in your list of keywords, like “keyword + City (or state)”, that you’d like to rank for?
If so, then you’ll find the information below extremely useful! These findings are based on a large-scale research effort on Google’s local ranking algorithm, and highlights the importance of various local SEO ranking factors.
But before I go into further detail, let me take a moment to remind you that we are running a 20% Discount Special Offer for all 20-70 DA backlinks.
So, let’s briefly answer the question:
What is the priority of local SEO investment?
Main Factors Impacting Local Ranking
1. Links. While everyone understands that backlinks play a crucial part in local ranking, the lesser-known secret discovered by the study is that they have the strongest correlation to positive ranking. What really matters is how old your links are, target keywords usage and word count of on-page content. All of which helped towards creating positive local rankings.
2. Website factors. Not surprising, but use of the target keywords and the number of words on a page appeared to make a difference. Location pages with a lot of content tend to do better than those with smaller amounts.
3. Citations. While citations are important to establishing authority of a site, interestingly, the study found that citation did little to disrupt a site from its local ranking, especially if the site is already in Google’s Local Pack. This does not mean citation problems shouldn’t be fixed. It just confirms that while foundational in nature, citations do little to improve local rankings.
4. Factors related to Google My Business. The study’s results showed that, while inclusive in and of themselves, having a more complete Google My Business page did result in better local rankings. Given how these factors work, it’s difficult to determine the precise contribution of GMB factors to positive page rankings. However, factors such as verified business ownership, photos and good reviews in your GMB profile all helped with enhancing local rankings.
So, what does this mean
for your Local SEO Ranking strategy?
Well, for starters, you do need to tackle your citation issues ASAP.
And, if you are competing in a particularly competitive niche, you need to start acquiring backlinks – high-quality ones! – at the earliest. But more significantly, the results of the study lead us to conclude that Google’s organic Local SEO Ranking algorithm holds a lot more sway on Local Pack ratings than it did prior to its Pigeon upgrades.
Let a team of Pros give your site a Local Boost
With years of experience on our side, and in-depth knowledge of how Google’s Local SEO Ranking algorithm works, our team of professionals have already helped many of our clients:
– get high quality backlinks (you can get the same now with 20% discount)!
– enrich their site with top-notch content
– get a long list of the citations as a BONUS for any of our backlinks package!
And that’s exactly what we’re offering you today! But you need to act NOW to take advantage of our special 20% discount offer, because the window is closing fast.
Fame is all you need today !