If you want some adventures after midnight, Keelung for a Walk has designed a special walking-tour that reveals the sleepless fish night market. Listen to and taste a big part of Keelung culture in Taiwan.
We will show you several hidden gems of the city, where connect past to now so you could discover how the local temples, famed markets and fish markets formed in Keelung. Try Keelung exclusive delicacies and alcoholic drink, listen to authentic stories from local Keelunger who works at midnight. Finally, visit the largest fish market in North Taiwan and experience a live auction.
Once you reach Keelung fish night market, you will be thrown directly into its lively atmosphere. Many sizes and colors of fish are exposed in ice buckets and baskets, and the presentation is part of the fun. You can smell the fish and hear the auction as it transpires.
Discover Keelung’s secrets after dark with us – the perfect way to get to know a city better!
ℹ️ Tour Information
• DATE / TIME: ON MARKET OPEN DAY, MIDNIGHT 11:00 PM
• LOCATION: YIER ROAD, FUDE TEMPLE, MAIOKOU NIGHT MARKET,KANZIDING FISH MARKET
• MEETING POINT : EVERGREEN HOTEL KEELUNG LOBBY
• DURATION : 3 HOUR
• PREPARATION : Please wear waterproof, comfortable shoes and clothes.
• FEE : USD 40
• INCLUSION : EXCLUSIVE SNACK + ALCOHOLIC DRINK/PERSONAL HEADSET/MAP BROCHURE
• LANGUAGE: ENGLISH/SPANISH/MANDARIN